Mustard x Kollab Giveaway
Summary Terms and Conditions
18+ only. No purchase is necessary.
The prize draw starts at 4 pm AEDT on 23 January 2024 and ends at 11:59 pm AEDT on 30 January 2024.
How to enter:
- Head to https://gleam.io/OoUzx/kollab-x-mustard-made-giveaway and sign up with your email address.
- Competition is not affiliated with any social networks that are used to promote the competition.
- By submitting an entry into this competition you consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoters.
- Open to 18+ Australian residents only.
- T&Cs apply.
- 1 x The Midi Locker in the colour of your choice from Mustard Made, valued at $499 AUD
- 1 x The Baskets in the colour of your choice from Mustard Made, valued at $69 AUD
- 1 x gift voucher from Kollab, valued at $570 AUD
Promoter: Mustard Made Pty Ltd and Kollab
Full Terms and Conditions
What you need to know: We love running promotions and we want to be as clear as possible on how you enter and the prize is drawn. Please read the nuts and bolts below for the full details.
- This promotion is open to residents in Australia aged 18+ only, excluding anyone professionally connected to this promotion and Mustard Made and Kollab.
- You don't have to buy anything to take part in this promotion, but you do need to have your own active email address and access to the internet.
- Promotion period: You can enter between 4 pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time on 23 January 2024 and 11:59 pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time on 30 January 2024.
- TO ENTER: Enter the promotion by using the online form provided at https://gleam.io/OoUzx/kollab-x-mustard-made-giveaway and pass any verification requirements (email or fraud score) set by the Promoter. The entry must fulfil all requirements of the promotion, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications of the promotion may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn or any other social networks that are used to share the Promotion. By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter. Open to 18+ Australian residents only. T&Cs apply.
- Prizes: There will be 1 prize winner, picked from the total number of entries. For prize details, see above.
- Winner selection: So that you know we've selected our winner fairly from all the valid entries we receive, a random draw will be carried out. The draw will take place within 7 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Contacting the winner: The Promoter will contact the winner via email on Instagram within 7 working days of Winner Selection. The lucky winner will need to respond to us within 7 days from the point of contact. If a winner doesn't respond within the time given, we reserve the right to disqualify them. In the event that a winner doesn't respond, the Prizes will be awarded to a reserve winner. We'll select 3 reserves in the same manner as above, and the time required for reserves to respond may be shorter. This will be detailed while notifying a reserve winner. In the event no winner responds, we reserve the right to not award the Prizes.
- Prize acceptance: If you are one of our lucky winners, we will send the Prize as soon as we can and it will be delivered to you within 28 days of the date you accept the Prize when contacted by Mustard Made or Kollab, in accordance with the details provided by you (Prize Acceptance). In the unlikely event that your Prize doesn't arrive within 28 days of your Prize Acceptance, you'll have a further 28 days to inform us by emailing the team at firstname.lastname@example.org If you don't let us know within this time frame, we will reserve the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at our sole discretion.
- You can't transfer a Prize to someone else or exchange it for a cash alternative.
- If, for reasons we can't control, a Prize is no longer available, we'll offer you an alternative Prize which we hope you'll still love but which will definitely be of equal or greater value.
- Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of residence of the winners will be made available on our website one month after the end of the Promotion Period for a period of 8 weeks. The winners can object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing email@example.com Without prejudice, we will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
The legal and other bits
No one likes the small print, but we need to let you know about some other important stuff too and make sure you feel comfortable that we run our promotions properly, fairly and legally:
- We can't take any responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or that cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the promotion. If you're found to be cheating, you will be excluded.
- Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the Prize draw or a Prize itself (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, Mustard Made and Kollab won't be liable for this. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
- We will not be liable for any failure to comply with our obligations or any delay in performing our obligations within these terms and conditions. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- If this promotion can't run properly because of tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond our reasonable control that affect the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and affect the remainder of the provisions.
- We may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant's fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
- By entering, you confirm that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Promoter: Mustard Made Pty Ltd and Kollab
© Copyright PromoVeritas Ltd 2020. All rights reserved