Work with us!
Customer Happiness Hero
We are looking for a new Customer Happiness Hero to join our Australian team. You’ll be responsible for communicating with our customers, organising what they need and resolving any issues in the most outstanding way you can think of. We aim to WOW our customers and this will be your focus. You will also support other areas of the business – such as events, working with our warehouse, keeping our office lovely, photo shoots and more. Our ideal person will greet every challenge with enthusiasm, have a natural ability to juggle multiple tasks, be the calm amongst the storm and be very proactive.
Customer Care, the job:
- Be the first point of contact for Mustard Australia customers. Manage incoming phone calls and emails.
- Going the extra mile for every customer. We want to give the best service possible and keep Mustard customers coming back for more (because lockers are addictive!) We’re always open to new ideas to help us grow and improve as a business.
- Liaise with couriers daily to get our lockers to our customers quickly and safely. There's a fair bit of logistics involved so being organised is key!
- Resolve issues as quickly as possible by ensuring that our customers are updated at every opportunity so that every interaction has a positive outcome.
- Process refunds, order changes and assist with ordering where necessary.
- Arrange replacements parts when issues do occur.
- Keeping pre order lists up to date and communicating delivery dates with customers.
- Building positive customer relationships with everyone that contacts us.
- Generally being part of the team. Sometimes this means photoshoots, other times it will be events like trade shows or visits to our warehouse. There is always new things going on so there will be plenty of opportunity to get involved.
Hello. Is it you we're looking for?
- You understand the nuances of life in a start-up and are happy to roll up your sleeves: no job is too big or too small.
- You're eager to develop excellent product knowledge so you can deliver exceptional customer care and maximise sales at every opportunity.
- You feel confident you can make our customers happy and our days run a little more smoothly.
- You are exceptionally organised and thrive on solving problems.
- Working autonomously suits you. You'll need to tackle tasks with initiative and creativity. You'll spot the things that need to be done and find a way to make it happen.
- You’ve got great attention to detail.
- Have good computer skills - Outlook, Word and Excel. E-commerce experience is a bonus!
A bit about Mustard
It started with a long walk and two sisters, Becca and Jess, living on the opposite sides of the world. The idea was sparked by the question: What is it that you love that is uniquely you? Becca thought about her home and studio. She had a random selection of metal lockers. One flaky old one found on the side of the road, a few from antique stores and some new. She's always had a thing for lockers.
From that day the work began. In the past three years, we’ve grown quickly and are now stocked by over 150 retailers across the world – from Urban Outfitters, Oliver Bonas, Molly Meg and Norsu. With lots more growth on the horizon our goal is to get more people to fall in love with lockers. You'll be joining a small female led, international team in a dynamic and exciting business. We care about our team and aim to make Mustard a great place to work.
The Important Stuff
- Where - Newcastle, NSW, Australia
- Full time with flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- You will end up with a home full of Lockers!
- Closing date for applications 23rd November 2020
To apply please send a really nice email to Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org, include 'Work with us - Australia" in the subject line, we want to get to know who you are, what experience you've had, your availability, why you want to work for mustard and which is your dream locker?
Can't wait to hear from you!